How Does It Work?
It works by combining infrared light, radiofrequency therapy, and vacuum technology to reduce sagging skin and body volume, diminish signs of cellulite, and ensure a general improvement in the texture of the treated area.
This efficient heating, combined with electrode design and simultaneous absorption of these systems by the skin, help heat travel faster and deeper into the skin to achieve its purposes. ZoShape is able to penetrate the skin very precisely between 3 to 20 mm deep.
All this results in greater circulation in the treated area, lymphatic drainage, increased cellular metabolism, and the generation of a greater amount of collagen.
- Radiofrequency stimulates collagen production and improves the texture of the skin
- Infrared laser uses heat energy to dissolve fat cells
- Vacuum therapy promotes blood circulation and cell metabolism to reduce cellulite
- Anti-cellulite massage increases lymphatic drainage and reduces body fat volume
- Reduces body circumference
- Diminishes cellulite
- Reduces localized adiposity (legs, abdomen, waist, and arms)
- Shapes the body
- Firms the skin
- Painless treatment that does not require any post-treatment steps
- Is recommended as a post-liposuction treatment
- Is recommended as a post-partum treatment
- Relaxes muscles: Heat energy generated by infrared rays can relieve tension to support full muscle relaxation
- Shrinks fat: Infrared rays increase the internal temperature of local tissues, enlarge pores for extractions, cause the outflow of sweat, support moisture, and greatly lessen the volume of fat cells
- Dissolves Fat: Infrared rays are absorbed directly by fat cells. The affected fat cell dissolves and its contents are liquefied, decreasing overall body fat volume
- Eliminates Fat: Infrared rays can release a great deal of heat energy to accelerate the circulation of blood and lymph, improve metabolism, support chemical reactions in the body, and induce fat catabolism